[Interview] 'Sucodemanga' X 'ARTLOVER (아트러버)'

(Image. Sucodemanga)

SUCODEMANGA : How did you become an artist? Please, tell us more about your trajectory as an artist.

ARTLOVER : I guess It’s just my destiny. I became a singer by my own instinct. 

 

SUCODEMANGA : How do you describe yourself as a person? Please, tell more about your personal trajectory and how it is related to your music.


ARTLOVER : I think I'm a natural person, that way I can express myself the best when I do music.


SUCODEMANGA : How do you describe your music? 


ARTLOVER : My music is a contemporary style.


SUCODEMANGA : Are you the one that writes and produces the music? Give details about this. 


ARTLOVER : I've been involved in composing and writing lyrics before. And recently I start producing, I’m working on producing my next single. 


SUCODEMANGA : What's the main message you want to give to your listeners through your music? 


ARTLOVER : L.O.V.E 


SUCODEMANGA : What's your main inspiration?


ARTLOVER : Beautiful nature.


SUCODEMANGA : Is there an artist that inspires you? Who? Why? 


ARTLOVER : Lately, I've been listening Tones and I, I like her style.


SUCODEMANGA : If you had to choose music to introduce your work to someone, what would it be? Why? Please, give details. 


ARTLOVER : I would like to introduce ‘Want U Back’, it’s my debut single.


SUCODEMANGA : What can the fans expect from you in the future? 


ARTLOVER : They can expect from me good songs and music videos. 


SUCODEMANGA : Is there any other concept you want to try? 


ARTLOVER : I want to try a trot song that combines with electronic style. 


SUCODEMANGA : Is there an EP you consider as the most memorable in your career? Introduce to your fans, please! 


ARTLOVER : The EP ‘Queen Of Retro’ contains a total of 4 songs along with my debut single ‘Want U Back’. It's an experimental sound based on 80's retro style. 


It was a journey to find out who I am, and process to heal my own pain. I recorded it in hopes that such a positive message would reach to the listener.

 

SUCODEMANGA : What's your main dream? 


ARTLOVER : My main dream is I keep making good music.


SUCODEMANGA : What does music mean to you? 


ARTLOVER : Music is what keeps me alive.


SUCODEMANGA : When you were a kid, would you imagine that music would be in your path? 


ARTLOVER : When I was a kid, I wanted to be a singer. But I didn't really know that I would become.


SUCODEMANGA : If you could turn back in time and meet with yourself when you were a kid, which advice would you give to yourself?


ARTLOVER : I want to tell her to learn a lot of instruments.


SUCODEMANGA : What's the most memorable moment in your career and in your life? Why?  


ARTLOVER : The most memorable moment I remember, when I filmed the music video for my debut single ‘Want U Back’, it was the moment I was born as an ARTLOVER.


SUCODEMANGA : Was it always your dream to be an artist?


ARTLOVER : Y.E.S


SUCODEMANGA : Are you happy to be known as ARTLOVER? Why? 


ARTLOVER : Yes, I am happy. ARTLOVER makes me possible to express everything.


SUCODEMANGA : Please, send a message to your fans! (: 


ARTLOVER : I wish you do what you love and be happy in your life.


Spotify https://open.spotify.com/album/3oioGZ0iMj2lNlju2hjw5k?fbclid=IwAR1glV_M4tT3etc_I9Y15ECBaj63pUrUO9xFkB7Ho7qIQhR4EcFYrKwVmdU

iTunes https://music.apple.com/us/artist/artlover/1346187846


Instagram https://www.instagram.com/artlovermusic

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mynameisartlover

Twitter https://twitter.com/artlovermusic


Press Release;

SUCODEMANGA https://sucodemanga.com.br/artlover-suco-entrevista/



Comments